Friday, June 10, 2005

Mini Mix for the weekend

So customer service has been pretty boring this week, hardly any mad people e-mailing me and hardly any good spam. This is about as good as it had been this week

Hi, I am looking for a song by *** that is an acoustic version and I don't know the song title (it came from a burnt CD that a friend of mine has and now the CD is not playing correctly.) I have searched the *** website and the sound clips, and I own purchased CDs, that I've also checked, that don't include this song. I was wondering if there are unreleased songs that *** has that are available on the internet because this song is one of my absolute favorites. I play the cello, and I believe that the song starts out on the cello, on a high "d" on the "a" string (in bass clef):
d-e-f natural-e-f natural-e-d- c natural- b flat-a-g-d-e-f natural-e-f natural-e-d-c natural

The length of the song is 4 minutes and 50 seconds, or thereabouts.

Those are the notes, I think, of the melody. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out by either telling me the title of the song and/or telling how or where I might find/purchase it.


See - thats not even bonkers although it is somehow worse than humming that broken beat tune to the dude in the record shop. Anyway this is a special mix for the weekend - there's something about people covering hip hop tunes in a non hip hop way, in fact anyone covering a tune from a different genre is onto a winner. As I've said before, this summer is brought to you by Sunshine Soul (fifth dimension, shuggie otis, rotary connection), covers and as ever when the summer hits, big fucking banging hip hop.


  • Nina Gordon - Straight Outa Compton

  • Ben Folds - Bitches Aint Shit

  • Rotary Connection - Like A Rolling Stone

  • Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In

  • The Bad Plus - Iron Man

  • The Bug - Killer
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home