Monday, May 23, 2005

Hooiisted

Hi Charles,
Thank you so much for your friendly service, I may come back for an other order later.
Thank you again for a very nice treatment.
Susanne

I just wanted to let you know that I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED doign business with you.

Lightning FAST shipment of a CD Compilation I have been searching for years to find. BIG PROPS to you.

I could not even find this StateSide w/o pulling some serious teeth. Amazon was going to put this on a 2 month backorder as their distributor was unable to fulfill my order. Needless to say, Amazon's order WAS CANCELED...

You'll make the Winter in Minneapolis, MN a LOT WARMER, now that I have my hands on this collection.

Again, A MILLION THANKS!!!

Take care,



and

Various Artists: Dance Hall 69: 40 Reggae Skinhead Rarities

Hello, I'd like to order the above item, but I need to know that this hasn't got much to do with the violent skinhead movements in europe. Can you inform me about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home