Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sign of the Times

So I was going to see the new exhibition at the Serpentine the other day (some dude who makes weird traps for animals and things) and I was walking through Hyde Park listening to some cool deep house thing when all of a sudden Prince comes into the mix - somehow I don't have a copy of Sign of the Times but its soooooo good and this mix is wicked - I played it at Tim's b-day before the guitars came out and everyone left my phone in the beer pond that was the coffe table - anyway, one for the weekend

hugh masakela - the boys doin' it (carl craig mix)
dub pistols - six million ways to live (paul daley mix)
prince - sign o the times
ciara - 1, 2 step (dub)
deep purple - hush
the beastie boys rub n' tug macho mix
ying yang twins - wait
amerie - one thing (dub)
the meters - oh calcutta! (loop)
scorpio loop / eric b and rakim loop
kenny dope presents the mad racket - supa
krs 1 - sound of da police (loop)
dillinger - punky reggae party
roxanne shante - have a nice day / country joe and the fish live @ woodstock intro
led zeppelin - trampled underfoot / schoolly d loop
the fall - how i wrote elasticman (loop)
ian dury and the blockheads - hit me with your rhythm stick


  • Optimo Bonus Beats Mix
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Britannica said...

    ah! I have a friend who's a huge prince fan.

    Interesting mix you have there. I haven't listened to the dub pistols in a looong time.

    4:49 PM  
    Blogger grumblemouse said...

    yeah - the Optimo guys rule balls

    6:12 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home