Friday, July 08, 2005

Danger Can Happen



Yes indeed, it can and has happened and where was Silver Potato or Alex Kid for that matter. So I dragged my ass out of bed cursing as usual that I was late as usual and rolled on over to Old St tube only to find that it was closed, rubbish. Hiked over to Moorgate to go the long way to work only to find that that station was closed due to 'power surge'. Cue numerous phone calls to people to laugh at the irony of a city that is inviting the olympics yet cannot even get people to work on time. Hung out at Liverpool St station trying to get a bus which was when I found out that there'd been an explosion. Weird but I just assumed that it was some technical fault and so thought nothing of it. Waited back over by Moorgate for ages but no bus came so I rolled home again. Thats when I found out properly what had happened - jeesus fuck. So me and mine are fine although a girl I know was on the bus and is in hospital which is fucked - don't really know what to think about the whole thing apart from how the people who do this are just fucking cowards who are barking up the wrong tree - fuck you may aswell just hang out like that sniper a few years ago taking pot shots at people. Anyway fuck you you fucking terror twats.



So anyway I'm not that copus today after yesterday's weirdness and then last nights excessive tipple count. Anyway here's some treats. First up I went to Antenna at the NFT the other night which was wicked. One of the best video's was by Nagi Noda for Yuki. You need to check that - here's something that she's involved in genius

Music treats this post - you neeeeeeeed the new Certified Bananas mix however the March and April mixes fucking rule balls over the new one. That chopped and screwed Modest Mouse gets me every time and the dip set coming over the top of Red Hot Chilli Peppers - wicked. New Lemon Red is fucking dope - choppy screwey Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop ha ha. Catchdubs has got a wicked Saul Williams mixtape. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit - I'll try and upload the Dangermouse and Jemini mix CD that was around a while ago. As usual I'm soooo slow but this is fucking wicked - Tom's diner accapella over In Da Club - HOIST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home